About Me

My photo
Denver, Colorado, United States
I'm a Vietnam Vet, Retired Mainframe Programmer, Retired College Adjunct Teacher, Published Author, Adult Boy Scout Leader, Republican, Jewish, married with two magnificent grown kids.

Time! President Flomblog has a plan.

The Bard said: Tomorrow and tomorrow and tomorrow creeps ....

Heck today creeps. I am doing business with people on both coasts. Scheduling a phone call is a massive pain.

If (or when) the Flomblog is elected president, my first act will be to place the Entire Country on ONE time zone! As I undertand it, we went to all this grief for the farmers. Well, there ain't no farmers left - they're all working at Wallmart.

After I'm elected President - 10:00 a.m. in New York will be 10:00 a.m. in Los Angeles.

Stay tuned for more GREAT ideas from the Flomblog