About Me

My photo
Denver, Colorado, United States
I'm a Vietnam Vet, Retired Mainframe Programmer, Retired College Adjunct Teacher, Published Author, Adult Boy Scout Leader, Republican, Jewish, married with two magnificent grown kids.

It's like opening a vein!

When I started this project (again) I resolved to get at least 3 articles done a week - That worked the first week. I am now in the second week - and here's the first one.

I've tried writing biography and fiction - I had no idea how much work that is. I've had a textbook published - however noone ever reads a textbook - I've even had a hard time getting into it. But Essays? all a Blog is - is a collection of essays. How hard could that be.

I'm sure that With three or four under my belt I'll receive the fame that I deserve!

Well I have received the fame I deserve - none. My son writes a column a week. Dave - I didn't realize how hard it is.

OK, I've only two more to do this week! (or is that cheating?)