About Me

My photo
Denver, Colorado, United States
I'm a Vietnam Vet, Retired Mainframe Programmer, Retired College Adjunct Teacher, Published Author, Adult Boy Scout Leader, Republican, Jewish, married with two magnificent grown kids.

The Princess?

I know I'm going to get hammered for this - but give me a break!

I have been watching the "Media" condemn Caroline Kennedy for being inexperienced - and Obama's level of experience is???? In spite of his lack of administrative experience, Obama seems to be hitting the ground running.

I have read some of Ms. Kennedy's work. If anything should exclude her from the senate is the fact that she has read the Constitution and understands it! One might joke that she'd be the only one in congress who can say that. She is not glib. well - lets look at the Vice President elect? I welcome her into the spotlight.