About Me

My photo
Denver, Colorado, United States
I'm a Vietnam Vet, Retired Mainframe Programmer, Retired College Adjunct Teacher, Published Author, Adult Boy Scout Leader, Republican, Jewish, married with two magnificent grown kids.

Hmmm, Obama ain't so bad


My son is an Obama supporter. I have been looking at the man quite closely. I have come to the following conclusions:
1. I philosophically disagree with much of what the man says.
2. I hope he gets the nomination.
3. Why? Read this
Our system is designed to work efficiently with two good candidates representing diverse opinions. Obama is to all appearances an honest, courageous man. While I cannot support him for philosophical reasons, I would rather have a good man with whom I disagree as president that another hack politician, or even worse, an ambulance chaser.
Obama Vs. Rudy or Fred, Now that will be fun!   Even if my man loses, we are in good shape.

OK, Dave?