About Me

My photo
Denver, Colorado, United States
I'm a Vietnam Vet, Retired Mainframe Programmer, Retired College Adjunct Teacher, Published Author, Adult Boy Scout Leader, Republican, Jewish, married with two magnificent grown kids.

Obama, That's not what he meant?

I have not written or spoken about Obama out of respect for some family members . They have read Obama's book and are decided fans of the gentleman. Or is that they're fans of his ghost writers?
what does he say when he is speaking off-the-cuff?


His recent comment about the US troops "just air raiding villages and killing civilians, which is causing enormous problems there." makes me wonder about the credability of an Obama White House. I just scanned Google for some of his comments. While each one can be discussed, their entirety leads me to believe that he is not prepared for the job.

I Regret this. Our system works best when we have two solid candidates who have different approaches to solving our nations problems. I do not see any Democrat with any positive vision for our country. Obama is not that person. The Democrat's basically threw their best man out of the party.

Getting back to Obama - He shoots from the hip and then is forced to go back and recant. He shares the prevalent Democratic opinion that the US military is evil. He is a polished up John Kerry, sorry.
I realize that to some people, opposing Obam makes me a racist, just as opposing Hillary makes me a sexist (I have been called both names for taking these positions. So be it!


Here are a few comments made by Obama. I just googled "Obama Comments"



In Monday's debate from Charleston, S.C., Obama was asked by a questioner via YouTube if he would be willing to meet _ without precondition _ in the first year of his presidency with the leaders of Iran, Syria, Venezuela, Cuba and North Korea.
"I would," he responded.

DURHAM, N.H. -- In his first stumble, White House hopeful Barack Obama on Monday took back words from the day before, when he said the lives of U.S. soldiers killed in Iraq were "wasted."

In a strikingly bold speech about terrorism scheduled for this morning, Democratic presidential candidate Illinois Sen. Barack Obama will call not only for a withdrawal of U.S. troops from Iraq, but a redeployment of troops into Afghanistan and even Pakistan with or without the permission of Pakistan President Pervez Musharraf.

"Now you have narco drug lords who are helping to finance the Taliban, so we’ve got to get the job done there, and that requires us to have enough troops that we are not just air raiding villages and killing civilians, which is causing enormous problems there."

I'm sorry, Obama is not qualified to be president.