About Me

My photo
Denver, Colorado, United States
I'm a Vietnam Vet, Retired Mainframe Programmer, Retired College Adjunct Teacher, Published Author, Adult Boy Scout Leader, Republican, Jewish, married with two magnificent grown kids.

Here's the new Flomblog

I did something foolish this semester. I agreed to teach a 5 week course that covered the same material as a 15 week course. Four days a week for five weeks. And since it was a course that I had not taught before - Prep-time was a major load.

But It's over now. I still have some papers to grade - but I have way more free time.

A lot has happened in the last five weeks. Some not so good, some absolutely nasty but a few really good stuff too. We finally have a Supreme Court that respects the Constitution!

Watch this spot and I'll be posting.

The Flomblog