About Me

My photo
Denver, Colorado, United States
I'm a Vietnam Vet, Retired Mainframe Programmer, Retired College Adjunct Teacher, Published Author, Adult Boy Scout Leader, Republican, Jewish, married with two magnificent grown kids.

Giuliani - Y E S

Why? He understands what this world is about and he has the courage to do what is right, it's that simple. Yes he has had family problems, Yes he has social-liberal tendancies. But he's the man who stood up in our most horrible hour and held our country together in a Churchilian manner. He's the one who told that Arab Antisemite where to put his check.

I met the man at a book signing. I like him! I am convinced that what you see is what you get. I like what I see. I will support this man for president. Please look at the entire man and think about the situation that the world is in. He has experience, he has courage - moral courage and he loves this country