About Me

My photo
Denver, Colorado, United States
I'm a Vietnam Vet, Retired Mainframe Programmer, Retired College Adjunct Teacher, Published Author, Adult Boy Scout Leader, Republican, Jewish, married with two magnificent grown kids.

The Flomblog announces for President

I am reviving the MugWump party, not for any ideologic reason. I just like the name. Here is my platform:

I will veto at least 2/3 of all bills that cross my desk.
I will eliminate taxes and fund the government by holding Iranians for Ransome
Next time we invade a country that has oil - we keep the oil!
I will Nuke any country that pisses us off.
If elected I will immediately ask for a recount.
Secretary of State - keep Rice
Secretary of defense - General Honore (Stuck on Stupid guy)
Secretary of the Treasury - The Donald
Secretary of the Interior - Paris Hilton
Secretary of Education - Robert Byrd
NSA - Ann Coulter


So --- Write in the Flomblog, Each and every time you vote.