About Me

My photo
Denver, Colorado, United States
I'm a Vietnam Vet, Retired Mainframe Programmer, Retired College Adjunct Teacher, Published Author, Adult Boy Scout Leader, Republican, Jewish, married with two magnificent grown kids.

Two men died this week



Saddam Hussein and Gerald Ford both died this week. Both men held the job of President of their respective countries. One was thrust ino the job, did it honorably and acted in the best interests of his country. The other man was a godless, souless butcher.

I resist the death penalty on moral grounds. I fight the impulse to take a life. Every now and then however, a person comes along who forces me to admit that a death penalty is needed. Saddam Hussein was such a person.

I pray for peace for President Fords family and associates. He was a good and honorable man.
I pray for peace for the many victims of Saddam Hussein.