About Me

My photo
Denver, Colorado, United States
I'm a Vietnam Vet, Retired Mainframe Programmer, Retired College Adjunct Teacher, Published Author, Adult Boy Scout Leader, Republican, Jewish, married with two magnificent grown kids.

Tag, I'm, It!

With all due respect to Out of the Ashes
Four Jobs you have had in your life:
1) Hauling Coal Ashes
2) Fixing Vacuum Tube Computers
3) Writing COBOL
4) Teaching

Four movies you would watch over and over:
1) The Adventures of Robin Hood
2) Forbidden Planet
3) The Sands of Iwo Jima
4) The John Wayne/John Ford Cavalry Trilogy

Four places you have lived:
1) Brooklyn
2) Queens
3) Nakorn Ratichima Thailand
4) Denver CO

Four TV shows you love to watch:
1) CSI - the original
2) Law and Order
3) Law and Order - SVU
4) Fox and Friends

Four places you have been on vacation to or visited:
1) Disney Land
2) Puerto Rico
3) Coney Island
4) Estes Park

Four websites I visit daily:
1) Below the Fold
2) Dilbert.com
3) google
4) Space.com

Four of my favourite foods:
1) Spagetti
2) Pizza
3) Gabilas Knishes
4) Real Kosher Frankfurters

Four places I would rather be right now:
1) Lying in a tent at 10,000 feet with a cup of coffee in my hand, looking at the stars
2) A beach, drink in hand, watching the people walk by
3) Standing in the "Hall of Armor" at the Metropolitan Museum of Art in NYC
4) A Poker table, holding a straight flush

And last, but certainly not least...
Four bloggers I am tagging:

1) Dave

2) Nate
3) Mensa Barbie
4) Indigo Red