About Me

My photo
Denver, Colorado, United States
I'm a Vietnam Vet, Retired Mainframe Programmer, Retired College Adjunct Teacher, Published Author, Adult Boy Scout Leader, Republican, Jewish, married with two magnificent grown kids.

Heal the World

My Jewish education taught me that one of my responsibilites as an adult was "Tikkun Olam" or Heal the World. I believe that my Christian friends will agree that Jesus taught the same message. At some point we will all have to stand before the Maker and explain what we did with the life that He gave us. I hope I can justify that gift.

I usually enjoy the sunday morning news programs. today they just got me angry. The Main Stream Media is totally fascinated by the non-story of the Presidents pseudo-"WMD-Gate" that they are ignoring some rather important facts. We have totally lost our sense of proportion. We have forgotten why we are here. We do not have any concept of what is really important today.

May I point to two examples

1. The riots in Paris
2. This Article Israeli vaccine could provide universal answer to flu epidemics


I must admit I am getting very angry at the left wing anti-semetic mainstream morons who have the temerity to point to anything but themselves when looking to find blame.

To my Christian friends. Isn't it about time we stood up as one and took our society back?