About Me

My photo
Denver, Colorado, United States
I'm a Vietnam Vet, Retired Mainframe Programmer, Retired College Adjunct Teacher, Published Author, Adult Boy Scout Leader, Republican, Jewish, married with two magnificent grown kids.

Robert Jenkins can go to hell

In 1965 Robert Jenkins deserted from the U.S. Army. The Sergeant and squad leader left his men to die and walked across a mine field into North Korea. Now we are supposed to feel sorry for him.

The Mainstream Media has taken his cause. He was on the lead-off segment for 60 minutes tonight (See the link I am pointing to on the title of this entry). A Time Magazine writer has ghosted a book for him. I don't know if he will be allowed to keep any money he receives. I will not spend a nickel for that book.

He tells us how bad he had it. How poorly the North Koreans treated him. I think that he should have been shot as a deserter. Quite honestly I hope he rots in Hell!