About Me

My photo
Denver, Colorado, United States
I'm a Vietnam Vet, Retired Mainframe Programmer, Retired College Adjunct Teacher, Published Author, Adult Boy Scout Leader, Republican, Jewish, married with two magnificent grown kids.

Live Free or Die! Just don't offend anyone

According to the AP article that I've linked to the title of this post. A doctor told a patient that she had to lose weight as she was 150 pounds overweight. So, the lady, who lives in the state that proclaims "Live Free or Die" on its license plates (New Hampshire) was offended and complained to the state Board of Medicine, which ruled in her favor.

OK, I'm fat! I know it. If I sued everyone who told me tht I needed to take off weight I'd be in couirt every day for the rest of my life. But HECK! Give it a rest!

PC has gotten out of control in the Granite State!