About Me

My photo
Denver, Colorado, United States
I'm a Vietnam Vet, Retired Mainframe Programmer, Retired College Adjunct Teacher, Published Author, Adult Boy Scout Leader, Republican, Jewish, married with two magnificent grown kids.

If Drudge is right - Watch out

This from Drudge:

ANTI-WAR PROTESTERS TARGET WOUNDED AT ARMY HOSPITAL
Wed Aug 2005 24 21:20:05 ET

Anti-war protestors besieged wounded and disabled soldiers at Walter Reed Hospital in Washington, D.C, a new web report will claim!

CNSNews.com is planning to run an expose on Thursday featuring interviews with both protestors and veterans, as well as shots of protest signs with slogans like “Maimed for a Lie.”

The conservative outlet will post video evidence of the wounded veterans being taunted by protesters, the DRUDGE REPORT has learned.

Developing late...

When I came home from my tour of duty in Southeast Asia I was harassed and abused by the left wing peace lobby. There is a quiet anger in me that only a person who has been so abused by his countrymen can understand. When I speak to a recent Vet, to a man, they treat me with respect. I can do no less than that for them.

I pledge that if the peace lobby continues in this manner I will do anything that I can to insure that my brother Veterans are treated with the respect that they earned. I ask you all to support this.

If the Peace activists start harassing Vets in Denver I will be putting out the call for assistance. This is worth fighting for!

G-d Bless these United States of America!