About Me

My photo
Denver, Colorado, United States
I'm a Vietnam Vet, Retired Mainframe Programmer, Retired College Adjunct Teacher, Published Author, Adult Boy Scout Leader, Republican, Jewish, married with two magnificent grown kids.

It just gets stranger

I have two children whom I love dearly. How would I react if one of them died in a foriegn war? Bear in mind, I'm a veteran, there are mixed feelings. With that in mind I was cautious about expressing my feelings on Cindy Sheehans crusade at the gates to the Western White House. This morning I read Drudge and found this:

XXXXX DRUDGE REPORT XXXXX AUG 14, 2005 08:02:39 ET XXXXX

BUSH PROTESTING MOM CALLS FOR 'ISRAEL OUT OF PALESTINE'; VOWS NOT TO PAY TAXES

Anti-war protestor Cindy Sheehan, whose soldier son Casey was killed in Iraq, is calling for Bush's "impeachment," and for Israel to get out of Palestine!

"You get America out of Iraq and Israel out of Palestine and you'll stop the terrorism," Sheehan declares.

Israel out of Palestine - Ok now I ask the question is she:

A. A grieving mother?
B. An antisemite?
C. Another publicity seeker looking for her 15 minutes?
D. A garden variety loon?

I think the answer is D -- and you?