About Me

My photo
Denver, Colorado, United States
I'm a Vietnam Vet, Retired Mainframe Programmer, Retired College Adjunct Teacher, Published Author, Adult Boy Scout Leader, Republican, Jewish, married with two magnificent grown kids.

READ THIS COLUMN!!!

They're after US now. The Legislators are coming after the Bloggers now. The Federal Election Commission is talking about extending the McCain Feingold mess to cover Bloggers. That could mean the by simply posting a link we would be liable to be fined.

In My Humble Opinion, they are negating the First Ammendment.

Please click on the title of this Blog and read the story.

If you agree with me, please contact your Congresspeople and Senators and make your voice known.

If you disagree, pleae tell me why. I welcome a free and open debate on this -- or any --- issue.