About Me

My photo
Denver, Colorado, United States
I'm a Vietnam Vet, Retired Mainframe Programmer, Retired College Adjunct Teacher, Published Author, Adult Boy Scout Leader, Republican, Jewish, married with two magnificent grown kids.

I'm Angry

I've been staying away from blogging until my anger settles, but it won't.

When I returned from my tour of duty I was greeted by policemen shepherding me to the gate at the airport so that I didn't create a scene with the people expressing their first ammendment rights to call me a baby-killer and spit on me.
I tried to return to college at Queens College and was referred to by a prof as "The Baby-Killer in the back of the room"
I was told by my friends and family (and Mother) - to "Take off the Uniform and forget it happened"

Now I see this scum standing on the floor of the Senate and repeating the same lies they used thirty years ago. I ask any reader to do a few things.

Email or write any and all congressmen and senators and demand that Senator Dick Durbin be censored.
When you hear someone insulting a Serviceman or woman - speak up.
When you see a Serviceman or woman - or Veteran -Thank them
When you meet a Vietnam veteran - simply say -- "Welcome Home"