About Me

My photo
Denver, Colorado, United States
I'm a Vietnam Vet, Retired Mainframe Programmer, Retired College Adjunct Teacher, Published Author, Adult Boy Scout Leader, Republican, Jewish, married with two magnificent grown kids.

I'm a Vet. I served in Southeast Asia during the Vietnam War. when I came home I was treated, shall we say, poorly. I now teach college. I have Veterans in many classes. As a whole - they are hard working, studious, well dressed and polite. I proudly say - They are better than we were!

Now the Department of Homeland Security is walking to beat of the same drum as the left-wing morons did when my generation came home. Not to be left out, the FBI has joined in the stupidity, as reported by the Wall Street Journal:
The aim of the FBI's effort with the Defense Department, which was rolled into the Vigilant Eagle program, is to "share information regarding Iraqi and Afghanistan war veterans whose involvement in white supremacy and/or militia sovereign citizen extremist groups poses a domestic terrorism threat," according to the Feb. 23 FBI memo.

Perhaps the Tea Parties have been influenced by the condemnation of traditional American Values by the Left Wing Party in Power?