About Me

My photo
Denver, Colorado, United States
I'm a Vietnam Vet, Retired Mainframe Programmer, Retired College Adjunct Teacher, Published Author, Adult Boy Scout Leader, Republican, Jewish, married with two magnificent grown kids.

The Flomblog is Back!

I'm recovering from a minor heart attack and a few weeks in the hospital. No one ever told me that aging was such a pain in the ass (or in my case, chest). Anyhow, for those of you who haven't given up on me, Thank you, I'll try and make it interesting.

And there's soooo much to talk about these days. How about putting the blame for the financial situation where it belongs - the Clintoons and their Democrat congress. It seems that in their version of the constitution one of the basic rights is the right to own a house, whether you can afford it or not. They put pressure on the banks to give out those godawful mortgages. Of course Greed stepped in and pushed it over the line.

Remember - greed is NOT the property of any political persuasion. There are just as many greedy Dem's as there are "R's".

OK, quiz time - how many emails and snail-mails do you get daily asking you to open a credit account? How many TV commercials do you see pussing credit cards? That, my dear friends is the problem!

It's time to cut back on the credit binge. If you can't afford it DON'T BUY IT. I learned that the hard way. It seems that our nation will too.