About Me

My photo
Denver, Colorado, United States
I'm a Vietnam Vet, Retired Mainframe Programmer, Retired College Adjunct Teacher, Published Author, Adult Boy Scout Leader, Republican, Jewish, married with two magnificent grown kids.

Now for the REALLY important stuff

My Sunday Morning reading list!

  1. An Athiest father is suing his divorced Catholic wife over lettign their son go to Catholic School -here
  2. Some one won the Wyoming caucus yesterday, does anyone know who? - here
  3. A reason to keep going - one of the finest of its type I've ever seen - Really! Thanks Mel - here
  4. Just another brilliant piece by Mark Steyn - here
  5. OOH - Hey - lets go tease an 350 pound wild animal that eats people - here
  6. This guy almost makes me a Jane Fonda fan - almost - here
Have great week