About Me

My photo
Denver, Colorado, United States
I'm a Vietnam Vet, Retired Mainframe Programmer, Retired College Adjunct Teacher, Published Author, Adult Boy Scout Leader, Republican, Jewish, married with two magnificent grown kids.

This one rises above politics

If you have read this blog before you know my political philosophy. This issue is so totally outside of the political spectrum that I beg my readers to look at it honestly.

Please check this URL - Polaris Project. If I may quote their opening paragraph:

Polaris Project combines direct intervention, survivor support, policy advocacy, and movement building in a comprehensive approach to combat human trafficking and modern-day slavery.


This is not a Democrat or Republican issue. There's no money to be made. There's no political power at stake. This is simply the right thing to do.

I ask you to think about this project and give them whatever support you can.

When our constitution was written there was a major debate over slavery. It is time for this debate to end.