About Me

My photo
Denver, Colorado, United States
I'm a Vietnam Vet, Retired Mainframe Programmer, Retired College Adjunct Teacher, Published Author, Adult Boy Scout Leader, Republican, Jewish, married with two magnificent grown kids.

Where is George Patton, now that we need him?

We have not won a war since George Patton died! It's as if we honored Meade and dissed Grant. Believe it or not, I blame Harry Truman.

Right about when MacArthur wanted to end the Korean war, and avoid the ensuing Cold War, Truman had a Hissy Fit. He should have called MacArthur into the Oval Office, put him at brace and chewed his ass out, followed by a joint press release. Instead he fired him and set the precedent that we still follow.

The concept of measured response has killed many American soldiers. It is wrong and dangerous.


You win a war, or a street fight, by convincing your oppenent that you are too dangerous to F--k with.

If we worry more about Abu Ghraib than we do those South Korean kids, our priorities are screwed up. Kill 100 Islamists for every innocent civilian they kill and watch what happens. When Israel started bulldozing the houses of Suicide-Morons, funny thing - the suicide bombing started to end.

Yes I value American Lives more than I do our enemies. The world will NEVER like us and frankly, my dear, I don't give a damn. Let's start winning, damnit