About Me

My photo
Denver, Colorado, United States
I'm a Vietnam Vet, Retired Mainframe Programmer, Retired College Adjunct Teacher, Published Author, Adult Boy Scout Leader, Republican, Jewish, married with two magnificent grown kids.

Recreate 68

When most of us came home from Southeast Asia we were treated as criminals. I don't have to go into it. It was a major black eye for our country. It also convinced the thugs in power in countries such as Iran or Venezuela then and now that the United States of America was a paper tiger. That lack of will has been responsible for thousands of innocent dead. We face the same enemy today. The 1968 Chicago Democratic convention was trashed by the dunderhead movement. Now they want to repeat that act.

The coming Democratic convention has been tagged by the cretins who almost destroyed our society. I am not going to debate them. I am not going to advocate the violence that they advocate. Simply go to Google and do a search on "recreate 68".


Please circulate this call to every veteran or decent American you can. I am not calling for conflict. However if we can form a wall between the morons and the convention, a wall of Veterans, a wall of Americans, we can make the point that we will not stand for the destruction of American Values.

My friends, it's our turn!

I live in Denver and can serve as a communications point for this. I will not assist anyone advocating violence. However if anyone or group wants to join me in forming a Wall of Americans, please respond. I will be setting up a blog for this effort if I receive response. If you doubt me go to Recreate68.org If that does not make your blood run cold, Nothing will!