Section eleven of the UN General Assembly Resolution 194 says:
11. Resolves that the refugees wishing to return to their homes and live at peace with their neighbours should be permitted to do so at the earliest practicable date, and that compensation should be paid for the property of those choosing not to return and for loss of or damage to property which, under principles of international law or in equity, should be made good by the Governments or authorities responsible;
Instructs the Conciliation Commission to facilitate the repatriation, resettlement and economic and social rehabilitation of the refugees and the payment of compensation, and to maintain close relations with the Director of the United Nations Relief for Palestine Refugees and, through him, with the appropriate organs and agencies of the United Nations;
An interesting phrase here, read the first sentence -- Live at peace with their neighbors.
The resolution also speaks to granting ALL the right to access the holy sites.
The Palestinians want all rights restored to them, but will grant none to the Israeli's. Our loyal left-wing sees no problem with that. A former (disgraceful) President of the United States blames the entire situation on the "Apartheid" attitudes of the Israeli's in his new book:
'Palestine Peace Not Apartheid'
I've heard it said that:
If tomorrow the Palestinians laid down their weapons there would be peace. If tomorrow the Israelis laid down their weapons there would be a bloodbath.
1. The stated goal of the people in control of Palestine is dedicated to "driving the Jews into the sea"
2. The Grand Mufti of Jerusalem spent WWII as Hitlers Guest in Germany
3. Saddam Hussein sent $10,000 to the families of the suicide bombers - and yes, there were WMD's
4. The Iranians are supporting the Palestinian terrorists with money and weapons
5. The Iranians are supporting the Iraqi terrorists with money and weapons
6. The Palestinians danced in the streets when the World Trade Center went down.
There is NO difference between the situation in Israel, the situation in Iraq or for that matter the situation in Sudan.
THE PALESTINIAN RIGHT OF RETURN IS A CODEWORD FOR THE DESTRUCTION OF ISRAEL.
And if G-d forbid, Israel is destroyed, guess who they're coming after next?