About Me

My photo
Denver, Colorado, United States
I'm a Vietnam Vet, Retired Mainframe Programmer, Retired College Adjunct Teacher, Published Author, Adult Boy Scout Leader, Republican, Jewish, married with two magnificent grown kids.

Don't we all love the UN?

I am in the middle of getting another semestergoing and time is at a premium, however I feel the need to vent.

I've seen references to a very troubling story. Apparently UNIFIL, The United Nations Interim Force In Lebanon has not been as neutral as one might hope. The Daily Standard has printed this story: What did you do in the war, UNIFIL?
You broadcast Israeli troop movements.
Drudge pointed at the same story. Please, dear reader, read the story.

If this is true, the we as a group must react. Why do the Main Stream Media not report the story? Why have I not heard anything about this on the evening network news? I haven't heard anything on Fox.

Quite frankly, I would rather spend tax money on more efficient ways to grow pumkins that send it to the East River Debating Club.
AKA the United Nations.