About Me

My photo
Denver, Colorado, United States
I'm a Vietnam Vet, Retired Mainframe Programmer, Retired College Adjunct Teacher, Published Author, Adult Boy Scout Leader, Republican, Jewish, married with two magnificent grown kids.

Rudy G. Watch this man!

If you have any questions about "America's Mayor" read this New York Post article!
He stood up and said "The Emperor is naked."

A couple of personal notes: I met Rudi G at a book signing. I never understood the word Charisma before I met the man. Within seconds I felt totally at ease with the man and, more importantly, trusted him. He listened to me when I spoke. He was more concerned with actual communications than just signing his book and moving on.

The New York Post -- interesting. When I was a young man living in NYC, the Post was essentially a communist rag. It had a far-left editorial policy. Today, the Post undeniably leans right. So when I read the closing line on this article -- conservatives are unlikely to forget his political courage. I was impressed. The Post was a regular critic of the mayor before 9/11


I would welcome a Rudy Giuliani run for the presidency