About Me

My photo
Denver, Colorado, United States
I'm a Vietnam Vet, Retired Mainframe Programmer, Retired College Adjunct Teacher, Published Author, Adult Boy Scout Leader, Republican, Jewish, married with two magnificent grown kids.

Never Again?


Lets put it all in focus -- Why do we need to take the morons in Iran out?

They want to make the Jews wear Yellow Badges. Never Again? Lets all get our collective heads out!

Update: From the Jerusalem Post:
Under the new law, which still awaits final approval from Iran's supreme leader Ayatollah Ali Khamenei, Jews will have to wear a yellow band on their exterior in public,
If this is true I will wear a yellow badge. I ask all my friends to do so also!
Update - 05/20/06 10:35 AM Denver Time
From the online editorial page of the NY Post: 'JEWS MUST WEAR YELLOW'