About Me

My photo
Denver, Colorado, United States
I'm a Vietnam Vet, Retired Mainframe Programmer, Retired College Adjunct Teacher, Published Author, Adult Boy Scout Leader, Republican, Jewish, married with two magnificent grown kids.

Bug me not!

Over on the left side of this site you will see s link to Bug-Me-Not. This neat little page will solve one of lifes little problems.

You link to a topic that you want to read in the New York Times and the site demands that you register. Well it's free, so go ahead? Now they have your personal information, what do you think they are going to do with it? IT CAN BE A SOURCE OF REVENUE FOR THEM!!!

So click on bug-me-not, enter the URL of the site you want to get into and VIOLA! there are ID's and passwords for you to use.

Read the FAQ's in bug-me-not if you have any questions. Remember the URL is:

http://bugmenot.com/