About Me

My photo
Denver, Colorado, United States
I'm a Vietnam Vet, Retired Mainframe Programmer, Retired College Adjunct Teacher, Published Author, Adult Boy Scout Leader, Republican, Jewish, married with two magnificent grown kids.

I'm curious, is there a problem in the Federal Prison System?

Recently a person named Kenneth Trentadue was found dead in his cell in a federal Prison in Oklahoma.

Curiously, In addition two leaders of the Jewish Defense league, Irv Rubin and Earl Krugel mysteriously died. Rubin was claimed to have committed suicide, however there are grave doubts about that

Do a google on the situation and some interesting links pop up.

I'm not getting into the politics of the situation. I will not get into an argument as to whether they deserved to be imprisoned. However I am curious as to whether the Federal prison system is paying a blind eye to those who favor unpopular causes? Lets not get sidetracked by those people who are in jail for abusing or murdering children.

This is a difficult situation. However shouldn't a person in prison be safe? Even if society doesn't favor the political environment that he represents?

Where is the ACLU now? I guess conservative causes do not deserve their protection?