About Me

My photo
Denver, Colorado, United States
I'm a Vietnam Vet, Retired Mainframe Programmer, Retired College Adjunct Teacher, Published Author, Adult Boy Scout Leader, Republican, Jewish, married with two magnificent grown kids.

An open letter to the President

Mr. President;

I would like to inform you that I will refuse the appointment to the Supreme Court if it is offered. While I fill all of the qualifications outlined by the constitution and actually did take two business law courses while obtaining my B.S., I do not feel qualified for the high office.

May I humbly suggest that you continue on with the selection in much the same manner that you did with Judge Roberts, a choice of someone who has actually read the constitution and understands it.

I believe that we did fight a war asserting our independance from the European Government model. I am offended by judges in high places who don't understand the basic assumption of where power actually resides.


Respectfully

The Flomblog